Terms & Conditions
1. Quality System – Supplier shall maintain a quality and inspection system which is compliant with the requirements of the latest ISO9001 and/or AS9100 Revisions
2. Calibration System – ANSI/ISO/IEC 17025, ISO10012-1, ANSI Z540.1/.3
3. Non-Conforming Product – Supplier shall notify Cutter immediately upon discovery of any non-conforming processes, product, or services for appropriate disposition.
4. Record Retention – As a minimum, the supplier shall maintain all quality records for a period of 10 years and request disposition requirements at the end of the retention period. These records shall also be available for review upon request.
5. Right of Entry – Acceptance of this purchase order authorizes the Right of Entry by Cutter Innovations, LLC its Customers and regulatory agencies to verify the quality of contracted work.
6. Raw Materials – Shall be domestic or DFARS 252.225-7014 compliant.
7. Certificate of Conformance – the Supplier shall furnish a Certificate of Conformance with each delivery attesting that all material and/or services supplied are in conformance with the referenced technical data, purchase order and that all required tests have been performed.
8. Special Process Suppliers must be NADCAP certified to AC7004.
9. Foreign object Debris/Damage – Supplier shall utilize effective FOD prevention practices in accordance with NAS-412 (NAS standard for FOD) as applicable to the product being supplied.
10. Fraudulent/Counterfeit Parts – Suppliers shall have an effective Counterfeit/Fraudulent Parts Prevention Program in accordance with SAE AS5553A.
11. Inspection Plan – Any sample inspection performed on articles supplied on the Purchase Order shall be in accordance with the requirements ANSI/ASQC Z1.4.
12. Change Control – Supplier shall notify Cutter of changes to processes, products, or services, including changes of their external providers or location of manufacture, and obtain approval.
13. Awareness – Supplier shall ensure that their employees are aware of their contributions to product or service conformity, product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior.